Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Introduction: Welcome to Suckville

I'm creating this blog primarily as a way to vent my constant & never-ending frustration over my various fantasy sports teams. Of course I can use it to celebrate good fantasy moments as well... but don't worry, those moments are few & far between.

This is my second year playing fantasy basketball. I've also played fantasy hockey & this is my first year doing baseball. And dear God, am I terrible at it. I mean, I suck. I've never finished higher than 3rd in a league (my second basketball team this year, where I managed to draft Dirk Nowitzki, regular season superstud, 5th) & it looks like I'm headed toward not being anywhere near that in my two baseball leagues this year.

To be fair, I've never really even followed baseball that closely before last year. I drafted purely by following expert suggestions. And to that I say: F you, Todd Helton.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home