Wednesday, September 06, 2006

light in the midst of depressing hopeless pitching-starved darkness

Most of the time, you post here b/c one of your pitchers managed to record an ERA above 50 without getting an out. Or your first round pick punches out some guy at the Palace Brawl & gets suspended for 25 games. Or you accidentally traded for Randy Moss, and you hate Randy Moss.

And then sometimes, you remember why you play.

So yesterday, after finally getting Internet installed after my move, I peek in on my baseball team & realize I'm in the playoffs and down 0-8 on the week. Annoyed, I make a few random moves, picking up a little known young Marlins pitcher named Anibal Sanchez.

And today, Anibal Sanchez throws a no-hitter.

Really, does it get better than that?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home